We have a very important change to share with you. Central Christian's Annual Auction has changed to a one week online auction event to be held Saturday, March 14 through Saturday, March 21. Central made this critical adjustment to reduce the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) and to protect the most vulnerable people in this community.
Online bidding can happen at any time from 7 am on Saturday, March 14 until Saturday, March 21 at noon. If you are not comfortable going online to bid, you may call 330.857.7311 or email me at ChristinaL@CentralChristianSchool.org to let us know your maximum bid on any advertised item and we will bid for you. Your maximum bid will only be reached if others are bidding against you on the item.
2. Click "Sign Up" on the right hand corner of your screen.
3. You will be asked to provide your email and create a username and password.
4. An email will be sent to the email address you provided to verify your account. You will not be able to bid until you verify your account.
5. You will be asked to provide your date of birth (to verify you are over 18 years of age), credit card information and enter your home address. No online payment will take place through ProxiBid. Your credit card information is only used as back-up payment. If you need an item shipped, the buyer is responsible for shipping charges which will be added to your invoice once the cost of shipping is determined.
6. When the auction concludes at 12 pm on Saturday, March 21, you will be notified via email which items you won.
7. Pick-up for items will take place at Central Christian School on Saturday, March 21 from 5 - 7 pm and Monday, March 23 from noon - 6 pm. All invoices will be paid at the time of pick up at Central Christian School with check, cash or credit card. If you are unable to pick up your item(s) on the dates listed above, or need your items shipped to your home, please contact Tina Burkhart at TinaB@CentralChristianSchool.org so we can arrange payment for the invoiced items and the cost of shipping.
We encourage you to share this email with family, friends, alumni and Central supporters far and wide so they can be a part of this important auction. The auction proceeds support the Fair Balance Fund, which enables Central to provide high quality faith-based education for all students. It is a huge leap of faith to trust that God will inspire our community to enthusiastically participate in bidding even if we can't gather on March 14. We know that moving to an online auction is the right decision that fits our values of caring for the interests of the most vulnerable people in this community.