Old fashioned Street Fair on Doylestown’s town square and downtown-streets are closed to traffic making a ‘pedestrian mall’ of family activity. Friday parade with floats, antique cars, fire engines and marching units.
- The Friday parade with floats, antique cars, fire engines, marching units, sometimes tractors and cows!!
- The kids will get a kick out of BOJO the clown and Children’s Games with Mrs. Williams. The Jump Houses and Foggy Bottom Petting Zoo & Pony Rides are back too--open Friday evening and Saturday afternoon after lunch till 8pm! New—Library Storytime on Saturday
- Family Night Movie Under the Stars is back again this year Saturday evening. Great family entertainment & refreshments—stay and enjoy the Fireworks after the movie!
- The guys of will get an eyeful-check out the classic cars at Fridays parade. On Saturday, test your tossing ability at the Corn Hole Tournament, inspect the Classic Car Cruise-in and finish up with the Motorcycle Cruise-in during the evening.
- For the Athletes —Doylestown Doughboy 5 K Run & 1 mile Walk are back again this year! Saturday morning bright and early—meet at the St Peter & Paul School on Clinton St, race starts at the Doughboy. New and returning are the Punt-Pass-Kick 9 to 11 am and the 3 on 3 Basketball Tournaments 10 to 4 also at the Memorial Park.
- Crafters and artists both days, the Doylestown Farmers Market at the park on Saturday morning to pique the shopper in all of us. New—a Pie Baking Contest—how good is your crust? Rogues Hollow & Doylestown History books, building replicas and other local memorabilia can be found at the information booth.
- Family Bingo—come play, the proceeds for Clothe a Kid--Saturday afternoon at the Zion Lutheran Church.
- History buffs will enjoy the Rogues Hollow-Chidester Mill open at 11 on Saturday—ride to the ‘hollow’, the Water Wheel in operation, historical displays--honoring those who were in service. Trails open for walking—come and sit in the shade. NEW—Historic tour of Downtown Doylestown on Saturday morning.
- Great Music on the bandstand on Friday night- Honky Tonk Angels— playing country and western music. At the Car show --Rudy & the Illusions. Saturday on the bandstand: Ceci Taylor, The Rogues Hollow Regiment & more. Wanted—will be playing country on the bandstand Saturday night.
- FANTASTIC EATS !!!-- Fireman's Pancake Breakfast (on Saturday morning), Elephant Ears, Funnel Cakes, Cotton Candy, Sausage Sandwiches, French Fries, Bloomin' Onions, Steak Sandwiches, Lions Donuts and more to fill your tummy.
FIREWORKS finish off the festival Saturday evening with a BANG!