‘Back to Reality’
Old fashioned Street Fair on Doylestown’s town square and downtown-streets are closed to traffic making a ‘pedestrian mall’ of family activity. Friday parade with floats, antique cars, fire engines and marching units.
- The Friday parade with floats, antique cars, fire engines, marching units, sometimes tractors and cows!!
- The kids will get a kick out of HEY VERN, the balloon twister, Children’s Games at the square with Make-it crafts and Story walk at the Library on Saturday, the Jump Houses and Foggy Bottom Petting Zoo & Pony Rides--open Friday evening and Saturday afternoon after lunch till 8pm! Saturday also brings the Wayne County Humane Society so you can see it you are willing to adopt a new pet! New—Wayne-Holmes Soap Box Derby demonstration & show on Saturday!
- The guys of will get an eyeful-check out the classic cars at Fridays parade. On Saturday, test your tossing ability at the Corn Hole Tournament, inspect the Classic Car Cruise-in and finish up with the Motorcycle Cruise-in during the evening. Music at the north end of car show provided by Magic Car Cruise Club Music
- For the Athletes —Doylestown Doughboy 5 K Run & 1 mile Walk are back again this year! Saturday morning bright and early—races starts at the Doughboy. New--the Yoga Den will be there for a warm-up before the race and on the bandstand at 10 am after the race with a class for all to join in. New—on Saturday is the 1st Annual Rogues Rackets Doubles Tennis Tournament at the CIS tennis courts. Also returning are the Punt-Pass-Kick and the 3 on 3 Basketball Tournaments at the Memorial Park on Saturday starting at 9AM
- Crafters and artists both days, the Doylestown Farmers Market at the park on Saturday morning to pique the shopper in all of us. The Pie Baking Contest back again—how good is your crust? Rogues Hollow & Doylestown History books, building replicas and other local memorabilia can be found at the information booth.
- History buffs will enjoy the Rogues Hollow-Chidester Mill open at 11 on Saturday—rides down to the ‘hollow’ will be available, the Water Wheel in operation, historical displays--honoring those who were in service. Trails open for walking—come and sit in the shade. Historic stations on the Downtown Doylestown streets on Saturday morning are back again.
- Great Music on the bandstand on Friday night- Mark Leach— playing country and western music. Saturday on the bandstand during the day: Ceci Taylor, and the Luminescent Moon Theatre & more. Yankee Bravo—will be playing roots, rock, and Americana Saturday night.
- FANTASTIC EATS !!!--Pancake Breakfast (on Saturday morning at the Chippewa Township Fire Department), Elephant Ears, Funnel Cakes, Cotton Candy, Sausage Sandwiches, French Fries, Bloomin' Onions, Steak Sandwiches, Lions Donuts and more to fill your tummy.
FIREWORKS finish off the festival Saturday evening with a BANG!
Come Join the Fun!
Sponsored by the Rogues Hollow Festival Committee, the Village of Doylestown
& Doylestown Thrive (Doylestown Area Growth Initiatives)