Join the Kiwanis Club of Wooster at Spoon Market & Deli for a Meal That Matters featuring a special menu with proceeds helping local food pantries for KIDS!
Friday, September 18th & Saturday, September 19th
Spoon Market & Deli, 144 W Liberty St., Wooster, OH
Dine In or Carry Out available!**No pre-sale tickets will be sold. Pay at the restaurant for dine in & carry out OR by phone order for carry out. For carry out, place an order the day before to get the pick up time you want. If ordering the day of, give Spoon at least an hour before your order will be ready.
$30/meal or 2/$50
Includes choice of appetizer, entree and dessert from the following menu:
- Bruschetta Crostini with Parmesan and Sun-Dried Tomato
- Cream Cheese and Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms
- Butternut Squash Ravioli With Sage Cream Sauce
- Korean Braised Shortribs served with Tangy Slaw and Dirty Rice
- Fried Whitefish Tacos with Pineapple Habanero Sauce and Tangy Slaw
- Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Bourbon Peach Cobbler with Homemade Whipped Cream
Thank you to Spoon Market & Deli for hosting this event for our club and creating this special menu to help benefit the children of our community!
Questions? Email the Kiwanis Club of Wooster at email@example.com.