Bridges out of Poverty's half day workshop will cover the following topics:
• Individual, community and institutional views of people in poverty
• Dissecting the causation of poverty
• Brain functions of people who live in extreme poverty- Trauma informed care basics/ Motivational interviewing
• The hidden rules of classes and how we can assist under-resourced individuals in discovering these rules
• Collaborative approaches and deconstructing silos
• Focus on language, engagement and approach to working with the under-resourced
To register for this event, call: (330) 263-6363 cost to attend is $15.00. First 10 registrants will receive the Bridges out of Poverty Book with their registration.