Join Grad Students from the Plant Pathology Department at OARDC in this informative and practical workshop.
In this workshop, growers will be given general tips of how to identify and manage diseases in their crops as well as how they should proceed if they have any problem.
Topics discussed in the workshop:
- Presentation about the most important vegetables and fruits plant diseases in the Wayne county area
- Timeline: when each disease is important
- Identification of these diseases
- Diagnostics clinic: who they are, how I can approach them
- Who I can contact if you have other problems (insect and soil management)
- Practical part:
1) Diseased plants visualization
2) Microscope visualization of symptoms and pathogens
3) How to fill the diagnosis clinic form
This is FREE EVENT!!